Wednesday, November 12, 2014

This is Your Time!

This is your time! This is your time for God to work, to move, to lead, to guide.  God has to prepare and make us ready to do the work that He has called us to do. Obviously, God feels I am a slow learner, lol, because He keeps repeating that message to me over and over again! Thank You, Lord, I get it!

At church tonight, we had a guest speaker from Australia. His name is Russell Evans and he is with Planet Shaker. His message was this: that God has His hand on His church, and that this time is the time that He is working to bring about His will on this earth, for this time and for His purpose.

I am humbled and bowed down before His tender call to us, His love and His patience, and most of all, His incredible concern for each and every detail of our lives. He cares about all the things we need to get in order, all the ways we need to put the broken places back together before we set out to work for Him.

I have nothing to share tonight, past this. I want to get offline and in the Word and saturate myself with His Word, in His presence. Earlier today, I thought about how this blog has become more of a journal between me and my Lord, and that's okay. I'm not sure if anyone reads it, but it is a way for me to express what is happening in my heart, and in my journey. This blog helps me to bear witness to what my God is doing in my heart, mind, soul and life.

That is enough.




1 comment:

  1. I read it and I am sure there are others... and there will be more as word gets out. :)

    ReplyDelete